Description – Stanozolol is a man-made steroid, similar to the naturally occurring steroid testosterone. Stanozolol is used in the treatment of hereditary angioedema, which causes episodes of swelling of the face, extremities, genitals, bowel wall, and throat. Stanozolol may decrease the frequency and severity of these attacks. Stanozolol may also be used for purposes other than those listed here.
- The Stanozolol hormone generally has two well-served purposes, increasing athletic performance and aiding the individual during a cutting cycle.
- This is a steroid that will greatly aid in increasing strength and this can be translated into physical power as well as speed.
- In fact, this may very well be one of the most important athletic anabolic steroids ever created as it is perfect for this purpose and will not add a lot of weight; something many performance athletes of certain sports do not want.
- Further, Winstrol tablets have a much shorter detection period; they are only detectable for 3 weeks after use is discontinued whereas the injectable form is detectable for approximately 2 months.
- Cases of Liver cell tumors are reported in patients.
- Patients who have a history of cardiac problems must not take this steroid.
- Tell your doctor right away if you are getting frequent and untimely erections.
- In case if the above side effects worsen tell your doctor right away to take necessary treatment for the same.