Description – Tramadol 100mg is a pain reliever that binds with the receptors of the brain and nervous system to decrease levels of pain. However, like any narcotics, this drug has the potential for abuse therefore caution is advised before drug use.
- Researchers and doctors do not know the exact mechanism of Tramadol but it works similar to morphine.
- Tramadol binds to narcotic or opioid receptors in the brain that are more important for transmitting the sensation of pain from throughout the body to the brain.
- Tramadol drug is prone to potential addiction.
- In case of overdosage seek medical help immediately.
- Some symptoms of overdosage may be – drowsiness, shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, extreme weakness, cold or clammy skin, fainting or coma.
- Do not consume Tramadol with alcohol or any other drug, alcohol interaction with Tramadol may result in seizures.