- Sildenafil in Super P-Force works on erectile dysfunction.
- When a man is sexually stimulated, nitric oxide is released into the penis. Nitric oxide enables the production of cGMP, which controls the dilation and contraction of the blood vessels that carry blood to and from the penis.
- Another substance, PDE5, destroys cGMP. When this occurs, the blood vessels return to their normal size, and the erection ends. Sildenafil stops PDE5 from destroying cGMP. This causes the erection to last for longer.
- Dapoxetine is the only regulatory approved drug that treats premature ejaculation in men and helps them to have intercourse for longer time and and cure fast climax.
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching