Description – Levitra (Vardenafil) is used to treat sexual problems in men like impotence, erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil works faster than Sildenafil (Viagra). Levitra increases blood flow to the penis, allowing more blood flow into the penis like happened naturally when a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the penis enlarge, resulting in an erection.
- Levitra Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body.
- Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
- When sexually stimulated you will get an erection within 25-30 minutes which will last up to 5 hours.
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- a prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching